About this entry
You’re currently reading:
“Excuses not to blog”
- brainfood from writings in keinism
- 7.24.07 / 8pm
- The Blogger, The Comic Strip Fan, The Grouchy Employee, The LOL Idiot, The Melburnian, The Wrung-out
- «« Navigate to the previous post ««
- »» Navigate to the next post »»
- It’s coming! (soon)
- Just in case you didn't know:
Clicking on blog title = main page.
Excuses not to blog
[yawn] – Cataline Pimentel on Flickr, 10 Sep ’06.
MLB (è¿·è·¯å…µ) has released their new album, and this track titled Tears (æ³ª) sounds pretty good to me.
Reasons why there hasn’t been any recent posts:
- tired from work (two jobs now, second job extreme fatigue even though it’s just two days a week).
- would rather vegetate and read stuff on the net than write a new entry.
- waiting for photos to be sent. I’ll write up the Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island entries once the photos arrive.
- studying CCNA (yet again). The Bryant Advantage has good study materials, no doubt about that.
- spending five hours the other day reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Not too bad I’d say.
- busy reading other people’s blog posts.
- reading Piers Anthony‘s Up In a Heaval. Typical Xanth novel, nothing too special, and a little boring even.
- reading Kevin J Anderson‘s Captain Nemo. Good read, but too brief IMO.
So, lotsa reasons as you can see heh heh. Be updating once I’ve had enough sleep, burp.
– Women who have sex without condoms feel less depressed? Now that’s a great reason to start a family, lol.
– What’s hidden in the fine print of the iPhone‘s terms of service?
– This post from fourhourweek.com is bloody inspirational, I’m already aiming to streamline my travel luggage for future trips.
You might be interested reading in these posts: